Regatta details are available via the Regatta Network link: WYC Charity Regatta Benefiting Sailing Angels 2018
Pursuit Race of approximately 9.6 mile course on Galveston Bay
Date: Saturday, October 20, 2018, Entry Fee : $110
Note: the Entry Fee is considered a tax deductible donation as all proceeds of the regatta benefitting Sailing Angels Foundation ( http://www.sailingangels.org/ )
Registration for the Regatta – Two options
1) Online: WYC will leverage Regatta Network to manage online registration as well as registrant tracking and race management. Please note that if you opt to register online, there is no need to manually fill out the registration form below.
2) Manual: Registration:
- Download and complete the Registration Form & Waiver Form
- If paying by cash/check you can either mail to: Waterford Yacht Club 2951 Mariners Dr PO Box 130-204 Kemah, TX 77573 or by contacting Rafael Brom, Fleet Captain – 713-412-4288 – email@example.com.
- Be sure to review and sign the Waiver Form as the Skipper.
- Bring Waiver Form to the Skipper’s Meeting along with any PHRF rating information deemed necessary.
Regardless of registration method, you will need to download and sign the Waiver which can be downloaded below or from the online registration site.
Entrants can expect to receive a high quality skippers shirt and a nice bag of practical items including a visor, multi-bit screwdriver, high tech fiber towel and assorted trinkets.
Race Instructions will be provided at Skipper’s Meeting on Friday October 12th, 2018.
Charity Event Benefiting Sailing Angels Information:
What: A post regatta dinner, music, and silent auction to benefit the Sailing Angels Foundation.
… cash, check or credit cards are accepted for the winning auction bids.
Where: Sundance Grill II at Waterford Harbor Marina
When: Saturday October 20, 2018, 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
How: Purchase event tickets via our Eventbrite sign-up page: Link to Tickets
Tickets are $25.00 plus a small processing fee.
… or check with any of the Waterford Yacht Club’s officers or directors.
Rafael Brom, Fleet Captain – 713-412-4288 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trisha Stetzel, Social Director – email@example.com